Saturday, April 16, 2011

HERPES

HERPES
Two Jewish women, Ruth and Golda, meet for lunch at their favourite Restaurant.
Ruth has some great news she want to share. "Golda" she says. "Golda, "My boy, Irving, He is finally to be married. He tells me he has found a wonderful girl at his university, They are engaged, But... He says he is worried. He thinks she may have a disease called Herpes."
Golda shakes her head. "Oh Ruth, This may be bad.. I do not know this Herpes. Do you know it? Can perhapd Irving get it?"
"No," Ruth answers, "But I am just so thrilled to hear about Irving's engagement. It's past time he's settled. As far as the herpes goes, who knows?"
"Well," Golda says, "Don't worry for now. Let's enjoy our food, I have a very fine medical dictionary at home. I'll look for it and call you tonight."
So Golda goes home, looks it up, and calls Ruth "Ruth, Aahhh kenahora (thank goodness!), I found it. Not to worry at all! It says herpes is a disease of the gentiles!"

No comments:

Post a Comment